cant connect to live

hi there

i was playing black ops, all of the sudden the game stops go's to a black loading screen with in the right low corner black ops loading.

this go's for a while then i back in the game, getting booted back to the black screen again, then back to the game and see enimies forfeiting in 20 seconds.

i got booted out and now i can connect to live, i did tests on the xbox its connected to my router/moden its connected to the internet but it cant seem to connect to xbox live anymore.

whats wrong all of the sudden?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I would suggest power cycling your system.  Turn off your router, modem and xbox.  Wait at least 30 seconds and then turn each back on in order starting with the modem.  Wait for the lights on the modem to stop blinking before turning on the router.  Turn on the router and wait for the lights to stop blinking before turning on your xbox.

Run your connection test again and see if it connects.  If you still can't connect, fill out these questions from the "Start Here" sticky on the main page:

What Country/State/Province do you live in?
Modem brand & model number:
Router brand & model number:
Network Connection Type: Wireless/Wired
If Wireless, what type of encryption are you using?
If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?
Things you have tried:
Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown
Is NAT Type Open?
Any Error Codes you encounter:
What type of internet do you have? Cable/DSL/T1/3G?
Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?
After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" and click on "More info", what is the exact message shown on screen?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.