Cant connect to either of my networks

At my houses ( in different towns ) i cant connect to my networks. Either of them. my computers at my houses work fine, but not my xbox. It will not let me connect and it is really ticking me off. i need help please. i do not think it is because of my connection, i really do believe its my xbox..

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Have you tried a wired connection from your modem to your computer and from your computer to your xbox bridging the connection

Or wireless connection to computer/laptop and a wired connection from that computer then to your xbox and making a bridge

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Firstly you could try hard wire, going through the ethernet port from the router to the Xbox or the other route would be to go through your dashboard to console settings to see if your xbox is actually picking the required router. If it is then you would need to access your router through a pc and see the settings of that router. Here is Microsofts page on getting connected to Live may that'll help?! :)

support.xbox.com/.../cant-connect-to-xbox-live-wizard

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

Please read:- forums.xbox.com/.../811997.aspx

And post back your details in full (the bits that are in bold on that post) so that people may help

If you are wireless can you also state whether you are using the white or black external adapter or the Xbox 360S Internal adapter

Thanks

Sorry this didn't help.