cant connect, receiving different error codes

ive been trying to connect to xbox live for a while now and i havent been able to, everytime i try to connect its like theres a new problem everytime. today i was able to connect for about 2 seconds then i got disconnected, yesterday i tried to log in and i think i was able to because i saw my friends online but in my xbox home it said to connect to xbox live and when i tried it will give me a error and disconnect me. these are the codes ive been getting. 80072ee2, 80072746, 8007274d. on the xbox live test ive gotted live connection error, and my console is not receiving icmp responses. ive tried turning off the modem (witch im connected to directly), i went to configure netword and restored additional settings to factory, i did the whole delete the proflie, update, and cache. please if u can help put step by step instructions

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

I have the same issue, just spent an hour waiting on the phone and gave up! Someone help. I can't watch Netflix at all!!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey OneDvs,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your connection.

It definitely sounds like you've tried many of the troubleshooting steps on our Troubleshooting Xbox Live download problems article.

If you've double checked the solutions listed there and are still running into those error codes, I would recommend getting in touch with our Phone Support for further assistance. They'll be best equipped to look into your account with you and get things sorted out.

Please keep us posted on how everything goes. 

@Chelle - It looks like you were able to get in touch with a support agent this morning and get things resolved. If you have further questions or concerns with that case, please reach back out to the team that contacted you. If you have other support questions we can assist with, please go ahead and create a new thread.

Sorry this didn't help.

im looking at support.xbox.com/.../contact-us and i cant find a phone number

Sorry this didn't help.

Apologies OneDvs,

If you are in the US you can use 1-800-4MY-XBOX to get in touch with Phone Support or find your region in our list of International Xbox Support Numbers

Sorry this didn't help.