cant connect after new update

HEY MICROSOFT CAN WE GET AN ANSWER PLEASE.

It seems there are many of us Paying members who still cant connect after the update you pushed out.  What is happening to fix this?

On another note with the new dashboard i cant see my themes.  ive spent a lot of points on those, if we cant use them any more i want my points back!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi there - Are you still having issues signing in? Most issues should be resolved. If you're having issues still, please let us know the exact nature of your issue, whether your console has been updated correctly, and what you have tried. That will help us help you. Thank you! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Im still having issues.  It updated but ever since then I cant connect back to my wireless network.   The network is up and running on my laptop and other devices perfectly.  IVe tried clearing sytstem cache on xbox aswell as unplugging adn restarting all units and still wont let me connect to live or back to my profile for that matter

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there - can you try changing your Wireless Network Security Passcode? Just as a test, to see if that will help. :)

Sorry this didn't help.