Cant Change Windows ID

Ive been getting the error report "Can't retrieve infromation from Xbox LIVE. Please try again later" then "Status Code: 8015D000". This has been going on for about a week and i want to know how i can fix this and change my windows live ID.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Can you ensure that your payment information on your account is up t date and current?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i have the same problem as waffle king, i called to try and get help but i was told that the only way that i could get help is if i have payment information. i dont have payment information because the last time i bought anything on my profile it was with a prepaid visa, which i threw away after i was done with. i dont have a security question to confirm my account ether, so i have no idea what to do to get my account back. i bought a year of live a few months ago and i really dont want to buy a new one so i can make a new account. this message is being sent from my cousins account which i made on the same xbox as my account. my gamertag is thetoymaker787. can anyone help?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there dk - unfortunately if you cannot prove ownership of the account, I'm afraid recovery will be impossible.

Sorry this didn't help.