Cant change my WLID

I tried to change my WLID on the Console and PC it just says on the Console that my ID or Password is Invalid and on the PC it just says Cant change Windows Live ID.

I really need to make it to a different account so I'm sorry but I cant take NO for an answer even though your going to say "We would never say NO to you" One way or another you will end up saying it as long as you use all your PC told troubleshooting steps that's the only thing you can say. I have had Live for 5 years on my other account and this one too, I have called MS Support so many times I can answer every question, troubleshooting, or secret answer before they ask it, 9 out of 10 times they will say "Have you ever thought of working for Microsoft." I even have old Service numbers starting with digits 113 (Each one given out goes up by 1, now it starts with 116)  that was a very long time ago. Now keep in mind I'm not saying that you cant or wont help me with this problem. 

Thanks for your support, DWreckn

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Are you only trying to change to one email address, or do you get this error when trying to change your WLID to anything?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Its not showing my reply :(

Mess With The Best, Die Like The Rest!

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm sorry, what isn't showing what reply? Here on the forums? I see that reply alright.

Sorry this didn't help.