Cant access "My Account" section

I have signed into the correct Xbox live profile, and i wish to cancel my subscription to Xbox Live before the next payment is removed from my account, however whenever i click the button to do this i get this message: https://account.xbox.com/en-US?xr=mebarnav (i would have put it as an attachment photo but apparently there is no button for that) Does anyone know what to do? 

Thanks a lot,

Miniman995

P.S. i tried putting it in the support section but there was no suitable category and i thought this was close enough

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Yeah, I'm having the same issue

Contact Microsoft and report the problem.

I have been having the same issue as well. I also am not able to sign out of my profile. Every time I try it acts like its signing out and then my profile pops back in.

P.S. I'm assuming you are talking about xbox.com and not your actual 360?

Hey there CSA :)

If you (or anyone else reading) are having issues with cancelling the membership on the site, then please go through to phone support on the below link and have them complete the process for you. They have the means to do so and when all else fails, they are the best port of call for this problem.

http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

I hope this helps.

Many thank,

Cloud

forums.xbox.com/.../964344.aspx is a link to a page with all the phone numbers for Support.

I find it easier to go there than try to navigate the contact us page.

Cloud,

I was not trying to cancel my membership, but simply access the "my account" section on xbox.com since I did not have access to my 360 at the time. Thanks, anyway.

Thank you for the response CSA :)

I see, when you said you were having the same issue I thought you were referring to the same issue the threads author was having. My apologies buddy. Have you tried other browsers or clearing your cache? If you need anything from that section and you are unable to access it yourself in the future, then please do follow through with the advice to call phone support. Votes link (thanks dude) lists all the relevant information for direct contact.

Many thanks,

Cloud

This is becoming a known issue. There isn't any fix or work around to it as of yet. But it is believed that it has something to do with gamertags that were apart of the family plan.

That would actually make sense if true ^ thanks for the added insight buddy.

I would like to cancel my subscription