Cant access Live

I am on live.. download a friends game he created and then I get bumped.. when I log back on it prompts me to test connection which when it does I get a yellow exclamation point under live status for service and accounts and it recommends me to go to www.xbox.com/servicealerts...  i mean xbox is turning into the biggest piece of garbage... for real.. EVERYTIME I am on call of duty when i am running a 20-0 score it will say host left and automatically end the game... think its time to go to Playstation... xbox has been nothing but problems.. especially with this stupid security sign in crap as well.. i mean you log in and fix your security settings and it is still a pain... NOW, I cannot log in at all as XBOX recommends me to a page that is no help at all... way to go crappy xbox.. fix my account right now or credit my account as it goes you all owe me at least a free month for the crap the last few weeks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

In order to request an offset for time lost, please advise the Xbox LIVE support agents (Option 2 when you call them) the dates your console has not been able to connect, along with the Console ID (2nd line on the screen when you do Settings | System Settings | Console Settings | System Info ).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

did you get an error code 80151909? if nto then the service alert has nothing to do with your issue.

what errors are you getting?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Duke,

Just want to take this time out to say thanks for being so polite!

As was mentioned there is a service alert, and whether or not you have the error code, it sounds liek you are experiencing the issues which are being looked into. You can check out the link I provided from time to time to see the status of it. Thanks

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there. I can understand your frustration. I mean who doesn't get a little upset when they boot up xbox and can't log in to play on live.  We've all been there one time or another. That is why you were directed right to the service alert page. That link will keep you as up to date as possible with the current connectivity issue. It's a handy little communication tool. Refresh that page as often as you wish and you can bet as soon as the service alert is gone you will be able to log in to live with no issues.

I can see by checking right now they seem to be having a lot off issues with accounts across the board.

Keep yourself up to date by checking the following link:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

Sorry this didn't help.

However, a cache clear followed by a profile redownload should now solve the problem.

Sorry this didn't help.

I really wish people would stop blaming the service alert the issues with erorr 80151909 have been going on since tuesdays and that is the issues this alert has to do with. If you read the alert.

"Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

Creating new Xbox LIVE accounts, managing those accounts, or recovering an account on a different console

Affecting the following LIVE Platforms:"

Humm is he downloading his profile on a new conxsol? nope? oh maybe hes just made a new account thats why he said starting today he hasnt been able to.... no that makes no sense... oh is he chaging his account info?... nope? hum i guess hes got none of the symptoms from the alert.... so it must be cause of the alert right? i mean people with gun shot wounds are dieing because of a heart attack because thats the most common cause of death right? or was it cancer beacus its a emerging issue thats not resolved yet.

If doctors diagnosed issues like you guys just did we would have allot more people with cancer/heart attacks.not to mention when it first came up it stated the exact error code.

Sorry this didn't help.