Cannot use the market place for anything...

I have attempted literally everything and I cannot buy anything this includes;

- MS points

- Gold Membership

- Add on's

- Offers and so forth.

I can't even put in new CC details or paypal details, I have attempted everything i can, deleting and re-downloading profile, attempting to put in new details, different ports, resetting i-net settings and modem, however no matter what i do I get this error; Status code: 80190864, I have googled it and tried every soloution and loads of other people seem to be recently getting this issue, I'm just wondering if theres a general problem. I'm connected to xbox live fine, downloading demo's, etc work Just MS points and membership issues it seems.

There was one soloution to this problem (it seemed) and that was to go in store to buy a gold membership (3-12 month) pre-paid card and then it seemed to work, however I am not about to go into town to spend £15-£40 on something that won't work. Anyone else having this issue and if they resolved it how?

Thanks in Advance.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi. Have you tried purchasing something on the Live Marketplace using your web browser, then downloading it to the console once you login? Also, since this is an issue regarding a purchase, you may want to call Xbox Support directly and give them the error code you mentioned. Are you aware of the support link that let's you know if any issues exists on Live? If not, here is the link. Hope this helps: Link

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Also, I just checked out another support forum that has very helpful Announcements and FAQ's that may apply to your situation better. Check it out when you get a chance: Purchasing/Downloading Something

Sorry this didn't help.

The Error Code you listed points to a discrepancy with your billing information address. Check out further information on how to proceed using this LINK.

Sorry this didn't help.

You did everything except call Phone Support. You have a billing issue that needs to be resolved before you can purchase anything else on XBL. And no, a Pre-Paid Card will not work as payment on a balance owed account. When you call select billing and have another credit/debit card ready as alternate payment.

Sorry this didn't help.