Cannot Transfer License! Cant play any games or DLC!

So i got a machine from MS being a crappy XENON when my zypher RROD'ed about 3-4 months ago and then now this machine RROD'ed and when i got the XENON i transfered my stuff. Now that the zypher machine has died, i got a jasper machine and when i try to do ANYTHING LIVE RELATED, it doesnt work and when i try to transfer my licenses they say it hasnt been a year yet. i need to transfer my licenses, i cant use ANY DLC OR INSTALLED GAMES, because i buy alot of games on demand, i dont like dvds, and i cant play any of those either. I called support and they said nope, nothing we can do. WHAT THE @#$%^!!!! This is crap! Will someone please help me find a loop hole or something to get my stuff.....

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Call support and explain what happened. They may be able to do the transfer for you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Already did and they say they can do nothing? or they keep on saying 121 days, 121 days.....

This is retarded MICROSOFT!

Have you never had the thought of someone going through 2 consoles within 121 because YOU DESIGNED THEM SO POORLY!!!!

Anyone please help find a loophole or some special way, or a special phone number because i cant do anything on my xbox....

Sorry this didn't help.

MS MUST do something about this.  If they've supplied you with another box that's failed - even if you've sourced a Jasper yourself thereafter, you're not being permitted to use the content you've paid for.

Get back on to them and explain in simple words that you have every right to use your console in the way it was designed, and to have acess to the games you have bought.

This is clear nonsense from MS, and don't forget that this is all caused by thier bad design in the first place.

Good luck, Agent Ruley :)

Sorry this didn't help.

so i tried calling again and tried to present that argue and they wont do ANYTHING about it. Someone Please help or give a loophole or something. Any ideas anyone? I cant wait 3 more months just to play all my games. The only discs i have are forza motorsport3 and mw2 but mw2 doesnt work thats why i bought it on games on demand. And no DLC works for forza so it says i must start a new games to be able even play it. ARGH COMEONE

Sorry this didn't help.

bump, i cant do anything on my 360. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

Sorry this didn't help.

Keep calling support until you get a rep that will do the transfer. You have the right to play the DLC you have purchased. This has not been a problem for others that got a refurb then bought a slim or something like that, similar to your situation.

Sorry this didn't help.

but they all say sorry, we have no power. argh. THIS IS RETARDED. ive called now 14 times and they all say the same thing. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP> QQ

Sorry this didn't help.

Nobody on the forums can help you with it. All you can do is continue to try to deal with support or wait until your time is up.

Sorry this didn't help.

You should be able to re-download the DLC to the new Xbox and use it on the gamertag you purchased it on. Go to Account Management on your Xbox and select Download History and re-download from there. You would have to be connected to LIVE to use the content. Transferring licenses would be better but this should work for most things.

Are you trying to use it on another gamertag? I don't understand why it is a problem unless we are missing an important bit of information. Are you explaining to support that you got a re-furb and licenses were transferred then you bought a new Xbox before the year was up? Are you unable to connect to LIVE?

Sorry this didn't help.