Cannot remove Card?

Can anyone help with this?

I've cancelled my auto renew for my month by month Gold as I'm not really seeing any advantages... but anyway... my last payment for October has cleared my account and the expiry date on my Gold sub is listed as 03/11/2011.

Now, every time I try to remove my card it says "This payment option cannot be removed at this time. Go to the payment method information page to view services associated with this payment option."

So I do that and it still says it's associated with my Gold sub even though I've turned auto renew off.

Am I right in assuming i need to wait until November until my Gold sub expires to remove the card? Seems a bit daft if that's the case?!?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Ring support is my advice if the website will not allow you to remove sir 0800 5871102

thank you... I'll call in the morning.. it's not urgent..just be nice to know what's going down!!

I don't think it will actually let you delete the details until after your gold sub runs out. I have the same problem , I cannot remove a 'dead' card and my sub runs until 10/03/2013...  but a phone call should sort it out for you.

ahh right I thought it might be like that..I'll just wait a couple of weeks til my Gold Sub expires then

Aukmune has hit the nail on the head mate.