cannot recover gamertag

asked xbox live rep to help fix windows live id situation, and while troubleshooting i was told to delete my gamertag from my xbox. now i cannot recover my gamertag at all it is saying the windows live id is invalid and my password will not work. what do i need to do. i've been talk to reps off in on and still no solution. please help.

gamertag: [mod removed]

email to reach me:  [mod removed]

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE

***********below is what i sent to windows live id help center which i didn't get a response from either******************

Ohh this is a bit of a problem,
                                              I am currently trying to change my windows live id linked to my xbox live account. Here goes the problem three years ago when I created the account I used my fiances email account. Her e-mail account Is 
 [mod removed]and i typed in  [mod removed]. Seems simple enough just go on xbox live and change it right, wrong I haven't had to access or make any changes to the account since it was created three years ago I can't remember the password. After talking to multiple xbox live reps, they keep telling me to reset the password. Well I can't do that because the windows live is telling me the  [mod removed] is not a valid id. Okay then i'm told to try and recreate an account with the same address through yahoo, and then try and create a new windows live id with it thus resetting the password. Well that doesn;t work because some one already has taken that address, thus stopping me in my tracks. Also bringing me to the fact that someone else out there is getting my notifications of purchase and financial records through xbox live. So now i''m here asking what do i need to do to have my windows live id and and password changed.
       If anyone can help me from windows it would be greatly appreciated,
       please and thank you

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey mate, I'm sorry to say it, but no one here can help you with that issue. You'll need to either continue working with phone support, or wait for a response from the Live ID team.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.