Cannot Play EA Sports Games Online!!!

I have been attempting to use the online service for several EA games for about a year now, mainly including Fight Night Round 4 and EA MMA.
I am unable to use the online feature on either game due to the fact that I am apparently "not old enough to access this particular feature"...I will be 21 in December.
This is very distressing for me as I have been able to use the online function for FNR4 for ages, but for the last 12 or so months, I have been unable to do so.
Has my age been changed on either my EA account of Xbox Live account without my knowledge?
If so, can you please inform me as to how I would be able to resolve this issue without having to pay for a brand new account?
Please reply asap with any useful information, I have tried the helplines numerous times but keep getting given the same advice and troubleshooting techniques...none of which work.
Regards.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

You age can not change on your XBL account - it can only go up. What is your current age?

You are the second person to state something about EA and a new policy they have started to enforce for age limits on there online content. He is 13 in the UK, and is unable to play.

This is developer unique, you will have to contact them to see what they have changed.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.