Cannot pay Xbox live account.

So I put in credit card details for my Xbox live account. I wasn't able to cancel the auto renewal on the website, because it came up saying I didn't even have anything to cancel auto renewal on. And then for some magical reason, Xbox Live charged me for the next month that I didn't want BEFORE it was the next month. A good week before it was the next month. There was no money on that card as I never have money on that card because I just don't have money. I need to remove that card so it can be used by my parents for my University payments to come out of WITHOUT Xbox live taking out the money for the month that I didn't want, didn't use and sure as hell tried to cancel WITHIN my FREE 1 MONTH TRIAL.

Can anybody help me out? I cannot literally afford to pay $15-$20 for Xbox live. I don't have a job any more. There is no way in hell that this account will ever get paid for Xbox live. I don't even have the Xbox any more. I don't even use that account! For the whole month of that Xbox live they gave me that I didn't want and didn't technically pay for, I didn't even use it.

So I desperately need to solve this because I can't just go out and get another debit card. Many thanks if you can help me.

(This was over 3 months ago and I was told by Microsoft Support that if I waited 60-90 days I'd be able to remove my card and my account would be banned for not paying. Which I didn't care because I don't have the Xbox.)

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hi there

the best thing to do is to contact Xbox Support (again) , as far as I know they should be able to turn off auto renewall and remove the payment option for you and even cancel the subscription immediately.

To contact them use support.xbox.com/contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.