Cannot Log In, Need Refund!

What steps do I need to take to get a refund?  You guys are automaticly charging my credit card for my xbox live membership, and I have also made purchases that I would like refunded seeing how I cannot access my account.

I have tried your "account recovery process" with no success and you team will not help me.

the account" [mod removed]" I set up about 8 - 8 years ago &h as an email that is no longer active to get password resets.  I also believe that I did not give accurate information for the account, since I didnt want my personal information on it and  its main purpose was to play xbox!!  I didnt know that I would be using my credit cards on this account.  Which point out that your "Recovery Process" is fundamently flawed, since I can PROVE that I am financially responsible for this account, yet you wont reset my password?!?

Someone please help!!

Thank you,

Disapointed user,

Jamie Petrakovitz,

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

If phone support can't help you support.xbox.com/call-us then your next port of call should be your card issuer.

-

You can request them to block payments to Microsoft or cancel your card and issue a new one.

-

As for the refunds you could also try your card issuer but that is unlikely to yield results.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Even if its false information on the account, phone support can help if you provide the full 16 digit card number.

Sorry this didn't help.

There are no refunds on content. There's a possibility that they can refund the Gold since you don't use it. But DLC and games you're purchased won't be refunded simply because you choose not to use them anymore.

Sorry this didn't help.

It is upto you to keep your account info upto date so you can recover your account at all times

I update mine yearly

Sorry this didn't help.

My goal would be to keep my gamertag "JamminJAP"  and just use a different Windows Live ID.  Is this possible without knowing the password???

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Lemon - you cannot change the Windows LIVE ID of an account without being able to log in. Unfortunately if you are unable to remember certain account details, recovery may not be possible. We would recommend you check out http://www.xbox.com/forgot for more information.

Sorry this didn't help.