Cannot locate my wireless network with Xbox 360

Hello,

i recently purchased a wireless adapter for my xbox360 and joined it to my wifi network in my home. I signed on to Xbox Live, and everything was fine for about 5 minutes, then i was booted out of Live, and when i tried to reconnect to the network, the xbox was unable to locate any wifi networks anywhere around????? When i set it up initially, it located my network, along with everyone's in my neighborhood- so i have no idea what happened.... i went through troubleshooting- reset my router and my whole PC - Internet connection. In fact, i tried everything that was suggested in troubleshooting to no avail, as it just cannot locate any networks? The thing is, i have our phones and our Wii connected to the same network and they are all working fine.... just Xbox not working. What baffles me most was that it did work, then stopped....any suggestions or help would be so greatly appreciated!   Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Well, if the xbox was originally connected wirelessly then the connection still exists.  What you have to do is delete that connection and then do a new search for wireless connections.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.