Cannot find my email?

Here's the story.

I recently had to delete my profile from my xbox due to corruption because my Gears of War was not loading my profile (must have accidentay disconnected power during a save). Unfortunately, when i go to re-download my profile, it tells me to enter my email associated with it. I do not know the email address but I know all of my info and the password to the email aswell as the gamertag associated with it. 

I tried the Google Account recovery process and my recovery email was not associated with any of the emails used for the gamertag. 

Is there a way I can find out what my email address is for my Microsoft account just by entering my gamertag?

P.S. - The account that I am posting this on is not the account I am talking about, this one is a whole other nightmare that deals with the parent account not being able to accept Terms of use, which is why I made the new one in the first place.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Try the steps in this article. If it doesn't help you out, I suggest you call phone support. They will probably be able to help you out. Good luck:-)

support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.