Cannot Download Xbox Live Profile, after it lagged when I changed my gamertag

I changed my gamertag earlier and when i pressed "confirm gamertag" or something like that, it lagged, and then said it could not perform the process. When i tried to sign on afterwards, it would not allow me. It still had my old gamertag on my console. However, on xbox.com, my account said my changed gamertag. When i try to download my profile, it says xbox live cannot download the profile at this time. I tried deleting the account from my console, but to no avail. I don't know what to do and I would like to be able to use my account again, thankyou.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Have you try to Clear your System Cache first? If you did not please follow these guide: support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

No lie i've literally just had the EXACT same problem with mine yesterday, im now waiting for an email from xbox support to tell me what to do because i've tried everything, on here it's my old gamertag, on my friends my account hasn't changed, but when i try to download it, it says h"i *new gamertag*" and fails to download with that error code, please tell me how you sorted yours out?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.