Cannot download update

My router broke and I had to get a new one, so for a few weeks I was without internet and Xbox Live. I'm now trying to get back online and I'll enter my WEP key fine and when it's testing connection it will connect to the internet straight away but when the bar between Internet and Xbox Live is about 1/3 of the way full a standard notification pops up saying an update is available but when I try to get the update it comes up Update Failed with the status code 335A-0000-0080-0300-8007-2751 and it tells me to test my connection, which starts a cycle of the same thing happening over and over again.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Just to add. I'm after getting the update through putting it on from a USB but now when I test connection it still says there's a problem but without the status code and clicking on More Info, which just tells me to turn my router on and off, which I have done.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

What is the exact message you get? Also, do any status codes show up after clicking "more info"?

Sorry this didn't help.

It's:

Test Failed

There's a problem with your connection. Select more info for a description of the problem and how you can fix it.

There isn't a status code when I click More Info.

Sorry this didn't help.

ive been having this same exact problem and had to update using a usb device but ran into a new problem right after if you could tell me how to fix the problem i would appreciate it this is my first time tring to get on xboxlive  and this is really annoying to say the least there is no status code it just says an updat is required but not available and to contact a support member if this were to keep happening

Sorry this didn't help.

OP - can you try updating via a USB Flash Drive? Wolfman xTPx Jr - would you be able to detail your issue in a new thread? That would help us help you and the OP better :)

Sorry this didn't help.