Cannot Download Profile or Sign Into XBOX Live (80151103)

(This is the back story, skip to the next section for the main issue) I created the account yesterday on a brand new XBOX 360.   I purchased two games and some downloadable content.  After 2 hours or so, that XBOX shut down and would only power up for 15 to 30 seconds at a time thereafter.  I returned that XBOX to the retailer and got a replacement. I downloaded the profile earlier today and signed in long enough to download all the content that was purchased on the other machine. I took the family out for lunch and since I have returned, I have been unable to play any games that were downloaded or use any content that was purchased.  Now onto the issue at hand:

I tried to play one of the games which prompted me to sign into XBOX Live.  That failed with the error 80151103.  I found on the forums where others tried deleting their profiles and downloading again, resetting their passwords for WLID, and waiting for a few hours before trying again. Now that I have deleted the profile, my only option is to continue to try downloading it.  I get this error message:

"Sorry, Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now.  Try again later.  80151103."  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Update:  I got it to download after signing in using a WLID from 4 years ago, downloading that profile, then attempting to download the most recent profile.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.