Cannot download profile; cannot log into GFWL with XBL account; cannot access account page on xbox.com

Hello:

I recently bought Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition. However, GFWL is not allowing me to download my XBL profile, so I can play the game. Consistently, the download bar is frozen at the start of the download process, hangs for several seconds to a minute, before I get this error message:

"Can't connect to LIVE.

Error Code: 0x80004005"

I followed the solutions page and have performed almost all of the solutions--port forwarding, check network adapter, open the connection before launch, valid account, verify sign-in, only one location, DNS entry error, no beta, updated drivers, etc., have all been tried. However, I still cannot download my profile.

Moreover, my network information appears incorrect to me (however I'm unsure). I cannot alter it, and it now states:

"Network Adapter: Wifi

Internet IP Address: Not signed in

Local IP Address: **.*.*.*:*

System Link Address: Not active

PC Account: PC.********DC28

UPnP: Not signed in

PC ID: 0x************7650"

Furthermore, I cannot access the account page on live.xbox.com. Instead, I see this page: http://i.imgur.com/vuH0Dxh.jpg 

I'm extremely unhappy with GFWL as of now and have never encountered a service so anti-user friendly. If I weren't tech savvy, it would be impossible to get as far as I have now.

I still want to play the game I purchased. For now, I'm going to make a new profile, but I would prefer to use my profile. Please help me correct this issue and regain some faith in Microsoft products. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 29 Applies to:

They are working to resolve the current Xbox LIVE issues. Check in here: http://xbx.lv/r0tXNK  for updates!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.