Cannot Download my profile to my x-box hard-drive.

Hi, I have been having the issue that i cannot download my x-box live account (the one I'm logged in as) to my Hard-Drive. I put in all my details to download it. It says "Hi Waratempire" loads a little then, i get the error code 801540B7 saying "Sorry cannot download your profile, try again later" When is later?

I took my hardrive to my friends a while ago. it still didnt work on her xbox while using my hardrive however my account downloaded to her harddrive. (this proves it is not a connection issue)

It's been months since i was even able to log on so my activity is very low. This issue started after the dashboard update when my account was removed from my hard drive without me even being asked or notified. i woke up, turned it on and it was gone. *poof*. An update was released but it has not fixed my problem. i have 2 months of gold membership left as of this date. 4-5 months of which have never even been used because i cannot access my profile :(

i dont want to have to start over as this is my 2nd year of gaming with this profile. but if nothing happens i may have to just start afresh :'(

if anyone has any answers for me i would love to hear them. i will check in as much as i can

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

this has been soved by your contact team. thanks.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.