Cannot connect xbox live

Hey, this has started 2 days ago, i could not connect the xbox live but i can connect the internet. i did reset my router and all the stuff it told me but not changed, so i though it might be xbox live server down because when i did the test connect on xbox, it say xbox live service is down. i wonder if it is down or having trouble connecting with live?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

@SkullLegends985 - XBOX Live is not currently down, the status page displays that there is a problem with Support.XBOX.com services, not with XBOX Live directly. If possible can you please try to connect your XBOX 360 directly to your modem via an Ethernet cable and report back any results? If you still are unable to connect after doing that please read the following post and respond back with everything in bold. Instructions on how to make your post are located here: forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I not really sure what happen, but it connect now. it was already via an Ethernet, for some reason it works after relog about 8-10 times. And it none in those bold in your website.

But thanks for reply at least :)

Sorry this didn't help.

To xbox live staff, I just notice something that you could fix this. It seem like some people having same problem that we cant sign in with profile and xbox live at the same time, so i have to go to test my network every time to connect live first then sign in later.

Sorry this didn't help.