Cannot connect to Xbox live. :(

I recently moved my Xbox from my bedroom up stairs that was connected by a Ethernet connection, to my sitting room downstairs for a party. I have the new Xbox with the built in wireless. Downstairs i tried to connect to my wireless broadband. I was unable to connect via wireless when I moved my Xbox downstairs so I brought it back into my room. When I plugged back in my Xbox, I was unable to connect to Xbox live even with the wired connection. It keeps failing the test at connect to xbox live,I know it can't be my ISP since it worked before. I've tried all the suggestions and I don't know what to try next. I'm from Ireland and have always had a slow enough connection. I'm not sure if that is relevant. We recently changed to unlimited broadband. Would this have changed any of my previously saved Internet connections? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you. Ca.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

try to go into your network settings. then when your at the network settings where you would test your connection click not the "configure your network" category. after doing that you should then scroll once to your right to the additional settings folder and restore to factory defaults! hope this helps ! let me know if it did !

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I tried this multiple times. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be working.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey SeriousCarcass5! Would you mind providing us some more information on your network set up? Could you review our start here stick (forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx) and post back with the details requested in bold to help us getting a better idea of what's going on here. Thank you! :)

Sorry this didn't help.