Cannot Connect to Xbox live, yet have a stable connection to xbox live.

yesterday, i was having a great time playing the new battlefront beta, i decide to take a break after a 3-4 hour session. i come back and am greeted with a instant black screen, lasting to up to 20 seconds. then i finally reach the home dashboard. my Friends list was not available and after more observation i figured out i was not connected to xbox live. but when i trouble shoot my connection was perfect. So i decided that ill just try to play a game anyways. so i do that and at the start of the games menu im told that "your data cannot be retrieved, to use this app you must try again or go offline"

it is also not letting me update apps, such as the preview dashboard program. it said it was a 16mb update. but it wouldn't allow me to update it, or even access it. so i couldn't explain my problem there.

what a found very strange is that when i connected to my friends account on my xbox, his xbox live worked fine. he could view his friends list unlike me.

And YES i tried the power cycle, and trouble shooting 

Things to note

-i am a member of the preview dashboard program

-this problem never occurred before the new ui

-the first day it happened a couple hours later it fixed itself, only to result to the same failure the next day.

PLEASE HELP

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Try to reach the private Xbox Early Access forums page:

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you sign out of your profile then back in it should connect you to live

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm having this same issue.  I only have access to my home screen and nothing else.  My internet is fine, I can even see my Xbox Live friends log on, and can even receive messages from them and reply, but I cannot access my friends list, the store, my apps...nothing.  I called support and was on the phone with them for a few hours problem solving this, even doing a factory reset, still not working and they didn't have any idea what was wrong.  So if anyone finds a fix, please post, would love to get my xbox working again.  This started same day the Battlefront Beta came out btw. (not saying that has anything to do with this, just not sure what day that was to give a date).

Sorry this didn't help.

Heya Scarf!

Sorry to hear you're also having trouble connecting. Please create a new thread detailing exactly what's going on so we can best help you out :) Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

Mister Maka, I did make an individual post, it's under JGravelle, my other/actual account, no replies yet.  Still waiting to be able to get a fix also.

-GrippingScarf44

Sorry this didn't help.

Same problem here. My BF has an XB1 as well, we live together, use same wifi. His works and mine won't any longer. Contacted support three times, I did download Battlefront Beta but didn't have any problems until last night

Sorry this didn't help.