CANNOT CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE ON XBOX ONE!

"WTF XBOX" IS NOT A RECOGNIZED VOICE COMMAND.. AND I CAN SIGN IN ON THIS WEBSITE, BUT MY XBOX ONE WON'T ALLOW ME TO, AND I HATE THE FACT I CAN'T EVEN PLAY CAMPAIGN OR LOCAL PLAY ON ANY GAMES WITHOUT BEING SIGNED IN! THAT WAS A BAD DECISION...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I got home 15 minutes ago with Dead Rising 3, and now I'm completely regretting ever turning my Xbox off. Although I don't know if it would've just logged me off. This is BS. I think I'll plug my 360 in and call it a day with the One; apparently people aren't having problems on the 360.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

XBOX/MICROSOFT HAS SINCE FIXED THE SIGN IN PROBLEMS.. APPEARANTLY I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE TO BE AFFECTED.. BUT THEY WERE QUICK ON THE BALL TO GET IT SOLVED! THANKS XBOX LIVE SUPPORT STAFF!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey All,

Sorry for the late response. Are you all still experiencing the same issue? Also, are you getting that error trying to sign in on the Xbox One? if you place your questions in the Xbox One forum for connection issues. There are announcements that can help you with your connection issues.

Ensure that you are using the correct MSA(Microsoft Account) that is tied to your Xbox live account.

Hope this helps but let us know how it goes.

Sorry this didn't help.