Cannot Connect to XBOX Live!! (Nat Error??)

Ugh.. I have tried just about everything under the sun to be able to connect to XBOX Live. I reset all of my XBOX console settings, Tested the connection, reset my router, called my internet provider, and unplugged/reset everything even remotely related to my XBOX or my internet. No Luck.. I followed every suggestion the XBOX had. So after 45 minutes of trying to figure this out myself, I checked the XBOX Support web site and saw that there was a post saying that some members aren't currently able to connect to XBOX Live. Am I just one of the unlucky few who this happened to? Or is this a much bigger, and more widespread issue than "just a few members".. I have been trying to sign onto Live for almost 2 hours now. My internet is fine, my Live account is fine, there is no interference with my connection, and the weather is also fine, so that hasn't knocked anything out.. Is there anything I can do? Or am I just stuck, and have to wait for whenever this gets fixed for my 'unlucky group' of select members. I am an XBOX Live Gold member. I pay for this service and for the games I play on it. Saturday afternoon is the most popular time to play video games. People work and are busy throughout the week, so this could not have happened at a worse time. AND.. The real icing on the cake here is the fact that it just so happens to be Double XP Weekend for Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 players.. So I am missing out on that too, and I am sure I am not alone.. After having a busy morning and plans for tonight, my window for being able to play XBOX on Live has been shattered. I missed out on all of my playing time and the potential for double xp on my favorite game.. This is not fair. XBOX Live membership isn't exactly cheap. And I am a realist and understand that issues do come up.. But how can XBOX Live just be completely dead for such an extended period of time during the most popular and convenient timeframe to play? Ohhhh well.. I am hoping at least for some bonus Microsoft points or something to make up for this.. I just wanted to see how many others had this issue and if anyone was able to connect on their own or if support had any notion as to when this will be fixed and if this is an issue only in certain regions of the world..

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

The Xbox support team is currently working on resolving the "Signing in to Xbox LIVE" issues, you can check the status on the following link:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.