Cannot connect to Xbox Live (for around 2 months)

Hi,

Recently we've received a new ISP called Windstream, and ever since we've changed over to their service - I haven't been able to connect to Xbox Live.  The IP addresses are almost similar, and the setting is on automatic on my Xbox, but I cannot manually switch it over to the newer IP address (although barely different) or else I cannot even connect to the network.

Currently the problem resides in not being able to connect to Xbox Live.  I can connect to the network and the internet just fine - it's just I cannot connect to Xbox Live - and I have tried all of the step-by-step solutions offered on the support site.

I'm connected through a Motorola Netopia modem, which goes directly into our router - but I've yet to call my ISP and ask whether or not if Xbox Live has had any problematic errors with their devices and/or services.

If anyone has any tips to help me, it would be much appreciated.  And if anyone needs to know any other information (non-personal, of course), feel free to respond and I'll get back to them ASAP.

I'd really like to get my Xbox Live back and running soon!  It's been 2 months and I'm eager to finally play again!

Thanks! =]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

TFASDFDSF!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Please read this topic: forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx and reply with answers to the bolded questions.  At the very least, just based on my previous experiences, you're going to need to have that motorola bridged before you can get anywhere.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.