cannot connect to xbox live (360) reliably since 24 april

I have reviewed and posted on other user forums with similar claims.

In short, as of friday (24 april) I have had almost no connectivity to xbox live. There have been about 4 - 15 minutes in the pat three days where it successfully connects and then disconnects shortly after. I have almost had no issues with xbl in the past, and have made no changes to my setup.

After failing to connect I get error 8015190E

All other devices (wired and wireless) connect just fine to the internet.

I have run through the help widget to no solution including steps:

- cleared the cache (twice).

- reset network settings to factory defaults

- restarted modem AND extended power cycle

- changed firewall settings (and changed them back)

- checked the cables, blah blah blah and more

Heres the answers to the sticky question:

What Country/State/Province do you live in? 

USA/ WA (Seattle)

Modem brand & model number: 

Netgear c3000

Router brand & model number:

Netgear c3000

How many consoles do you have connected to this router?

Wired or wireless (for each console): 

wired

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

na

Things you have tried: 
Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

yes

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?

no

Any Error Codes you encounter: 

8015190E

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? 

comcast

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

***Note these values are AFTER I have reset network settings to default, if that matters.

W: 0000 - 000B
X: 0000 - F001
Y: 30A8 - 4840
Z: 0000 - 0000
ID: 0006 - 0001
L: 0015 - 10F1
Q: 8007 - 0435
T: wired
D: 75.75.75.75/75.75.76.76
S:
C:

two more values are shown for A: G:

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sorry to hear it.  I see that you've tried all the steps at the support link.  Are you in the preview program for the 360?  If so, you should try posting in the preview forums.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

hi onyx62is, I'm not aware of what the preview program is. I've heard a few mentions of it. Would I have needed to opt in? Because I dont believe I did at any point.

Is there a way to find out?

Sorry this didn't help.

You would have had to opt in for the preview so don't worry about that then.  If you have tried everything listed at this link support.xbox.com/.../error-code-8015190e and nothing works then give phone support a call.  They should be able to work you through a solution.  You can reach them at 1-800-469-9269

Sorry this didn't help.

I will likely call as you ask, but one walk around the forums here turns up several users with the same issue during the same timeframe. Right down to the error code and all.

I'll see if a phone call helps, but it hasnt been resolved for other users, so color me skeptic.

Sorry this didn't help.

That error code was also a hiccup from the preview which is why I asked if you were in it.

Sorry this didn't help.

Onyx62is, any fix for the "hiccup"? I'm having the same issues after getting into the preview program. Same error. I've gone through all the "fixes" spent a total of 15+ hours with support, and I still get disconnected every 20-40 minutes.

Sorry this didn't help.

CaliMeatWagon - if you're continuing to experience issues while within the preview program be sure to post to the forums I have linked in my post above.

Sorry this didn't help.

oddly enough, I had a full evening of no interruptions last night, with no action on my part. I'll keep monitoring.

Sorry this didn't help.

I am having the same problems as the other guy. I have spent every waking moment of every day since the 24th attempting to fix this. I've literally been on the phone 7 times for over an hour each time and the live chat as well for hours on end as well as having my ISP completely restore and reset my setup and even paid them to run a brand new internet line through my house and a new modem. I have in total dedicated 85h47m13s to Xbox support (according to my phone bill) and I am getting worse and worse as the days go on. Finally all anybody says to me from support is "send your Xbox in for repairs or trade it in form the Xbox One"

In all honesty, I am dumbfounded because I purchased my Xbox on 24 April 2013, and on the very day it's warranty expired, this bean to happen, which means I have to pay to repair it or pay to get an Xbox one. I can't help but feel like maybe this is orchestrated. Perhaps it's my two work weeks worth of support time, or just my temper and will finally being broken, but I have been a LOYAL and dedicated Microsoft customer since 2006, and since 2012 just before I purchased my 360 (S) I have probably spent $2,500 on Microsoft accessories, controllers, Chargers, and cards; while also upwards of $4,000 on DLC content, games, other consoles, other console accessories, and several other things.

Sorry for typing an essay but I have reached my breaking point, and I am being forced to give up a huge part of my life for possibly months or years. I am a clan leader, I am a game tester, and I have stuck with Microsoft through thick and thin for almost a decade. I am trading in my 360 if these problems do not get resolved by tomorrow, because I just cannot deal with this subpar issue another day. It is literally sapping at my will.

Thank you Microsoft and Xbox for almost 10 years of wonderful service, great gaming and fun times, but I can't afford another console anytime in the foreseeable future, and must deal without then luxury of having this amazing device in my home.

--xForsakenDeityx--

52nd Battalion Founder/Commander, BFHL rocks

Sorry this didn't help.

I have been having the same problem since last thursday and have very little success connecting online. The error message says "Your is connected to the internet but cannot connect to Xbox live". All of my other friends have no issues what so ever.

Sorry this didn't help.