Cannot connect to party when I have open NAT.

W: 0000 - 000B
X: 0000 - F001
Y: 20A8 - 4840
Z: 0000 - 0000
ID: FFFF - FFFF
L: 0015 - 10F0
Q: 0015 - 10F1
T: Wired
A: 192.168.1.9/255.255.255.0
G: 192.168.1.1
D: 192.168.1.1/0.0.0.0 

I have never had this problem before with this particular friend and suddenly I haven't been able to connect to her party, the strangest thing is that there were other people with whom I could not connect to before this happened that I now can connect to somehow.  It as if every now and then my connections to certain people get cut off, while some of my other connections to people get switched on.  It has been like this for a few months and switches up like this randomly it seems.  My NAT is also open, as is hers.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hi there. Is this a party of 2 or are there other people in it?

The reason I ask is because I usually connect with the same friends daily but occasionally when we have some new people in often with a bad connection it tends to boot me out or the party becomes unstable. It might not be an issue with your connection but if they have a bad connection or someone in the party has a bad connection ..that could be the reason.

You might want to make people in the party aware of the issue and have them reset their routers & turn off any downloads on their PC's before they join. This usually works for me so its a suggestion.

Good Luck !

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I've gotten her to reset and yet it still hasn't fixed it, and she doesn't have internet running on her laptop, the biggest thing is this happens between me and different people randomly, like a while back i couldnt connect to my other friend but could connect to the friend im having issues with now, and that went on for a while.  Then randomly it like flip flopped, I can connect to my other friend now, but not this one.

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, cloud! To start, can you please fill out a little extra information for us about your connection/setup? Your responses to the questions in bold below would be great:

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?

In addition, can you have your friend post here as well? It would be helpful to have both of your perspectives in this thread so we can get a full picture of what's going on. If she can fill out her own responses to the same questions I linked above that would be ideal.

Thanks in advance, cloud! Standing by if you have any questions.

Sorry this didn't help.