Cannot connect to my live account

I cannot connect to my live account, I am getting to the end of my tether, I have had various error codes and taken the steps recommended on here, i.e delete gamer tag, clear cache 3 times, download gamer tag. I have been told that I must be a BETA user and to contact their forum, I cannot access their forum, I have never tried to become a BETA user so I'm a little confused if I am this or if I have automatically become one. This has gone on for over a week and I am now at the point where I would like to know if it is possible to just speak to someone from XBL who I have paid my money too to have this account, or if their is anyone who has had this same problem and has found a way to solve it. Frustrated!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey there!  I'm sorry to hear you're having so much trouble.  I have a few questions that I think will help us get to the bottom of this.  Please answer them all if you can.

1. First off, what's lead you to believe you may be in the Beta? (I do not see this account as one registered for it.)
  2. Second, what exactly happens when you try to connect? The more details/exact error codes you can give us, the better. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Seems "you must be in the beta" is a generic go-to answer many rookie level ambassadors are throwing at every problem of late.

Anyway, ciaran, could you post all the error codes here for us to look over?

I know you've likely posted them all before somewhere, but it's the first step to go through and I don't know what they are.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.