Cannot be invited to Preview Program (Spoken to MS)

Hey there, I have been asked by a member of MS Support to post in here to keep track of the issue.

I have spoken to Nate U today, after receiving over 20 verified invites to the preview program. I have screenshots showing me getting invited and have also invited a test gamertag which was accepted straight away. We are currently escalating this but as instructed I'm posting it here.

For the record, the reason I want in is because I constantly suffer from software issues and actually have been involved in betas all the way back from Windows Vista and The NXE for 360. 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey Fibbib,

If the issue has been escalated, then you will need to follow that through with official support, as there is nothing that can be done via the community forums.

-TheJackah; Xbox & Windows Insider. Xbox Ambassador. Web Developer & Designer.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I don't mean to cause offense or be rude, but that was a pretty poor post to get your ambassador score up. As clearly stated in my post it says MS Support have specifically asked for this to be posted here as the L3 team are aware of the issue and are going to post here when an update is available. I just thought this notification may of been them.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Flibbib!

Sorry to hear about the issue and the confusion! With this situation, the best place to keep track of the issue and the best place for you to receive support from the proper teams is in the Preview Forums.  In order for the proper teams to address the issue, you will need to make a post in the Preview Forum. Once again I am sorry to hear about the issue and any inconveniences this may have caused. Thanks in advance!

Sorry this didn't help.