cannot access the xbox live i am paying for, for over 6 months now

basically i have one problem that is causing a hell of a lot of trouble for me.

let me start from the begining, my dad left us last year and me not thinking about him being the perental owner of my xbox live account forgot all about it. which was fine as it had never needed a password or anything from when i first made the account 5 years ago. (my parents were very unstrict and didnt care what i was doing on there) here comes the problem in about september the new terms and conditions came in and needed my dads password. with him moved out and not knowing it i guessed a lot and could not get it. so i gave up and tried contacting him. in the meantime i rang Xbox support 10 times all of which encountered in them telling me i had to get a new account as i wasnt my dad. even though im 19 im still getting perental permissions ( WHICH IS BEYOND ME) anyway, my dad finally got back to me and gave me the password and all the other relevent info for the account and i was really happy but when i entered the password its correct but it thinks someone has hacked the account. so i filled out all the forms and got it all correct as i recieved an email saying this, but when i get the email link it just goes around in circles as my dads email adress doesnt exist anymore and the only option is to email a reset link or fill out the form again which just gives the same process around in circles. i get the security question right but it isnt doing anything, please if anyone knows how to help id be greatful

please help me all i need to do is accept the terms and conditions

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

If it has to do with your dad's email and it is removed I believe there is no way to fix it, once an email is removed there is no way to get access to anything registered to the email other then what was registered if you are still able to get on it (Xbox, forums etc.) but I am sorry to say there is nothing you can do about changing the email or anything of that sort.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

sorry i forgot to mention that my email is the one associated with my gamertag, but my dads account is the parental one. it hasnt been removed i just cannot acess his emails to prove im not trying to hack it, but i can get on the microsoft account with the email adress and password, but when i do all it says is that i need to provide a code which they send to my dads email address, the one i cannot access

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there!  Man that all sounds like a right pain in the patoot, but I do think we can get it sorted.  First thing I'll say is, we are definitely, definitely going to need to be able to sign into the parental account- but once we can do that, we can get the ToU is accepted, and once the ToU is accepted, we can promote your account to an adult account and never have these shenanigans again.  

You said you filled out the recovery form, is this the one? https://account.live.com/acsr if you haven't yet, please do fill it out and hang on to the emails you get from it.  

Also, can you go into a little more detail about this "going around in a loop" business?  Like, does it say that you're OK to reset the password, but then that password link does something weird?  Please detail exactly what happens at each step of the loop.  In fact, if you can post caps with all your personal info (names, email addresses, business like that) blurred out, that'll be ideal.  

It sounds like you've put in a lot of work to get this sorted so far, and fingers crossed we can just take care of those last couple steps.  Thanks! 

Sorry this didn't help.