Cannot access or change Microsoft Account to change billing info or change gamertag accociated with Microsoft account

Hello, so I have a pretty big problem here. Back in 2010 I purchased my Xbox 360 and got a gold membership. Now the email address I have used my entire life is "(*** Email address is removed for privacy ***)" I went to use that as my account associated with xbox live but instead put "(*** Email address is removed for privacy ***)" Now I cannot change my billing info on my xbox and while my .com address is the one I wish to be associated with my xbox I am stuck with this not working .con email. When I go to log into the .con address and attempt to change my billing info it tells me "Someone with the email address of (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***) (which is my alternate email address), started a process to change the password or security info for this Microsoft account, and it will be available again on 4/1/2014." I have no possible way to check that email and verify it since it is not possible to check or even receive mail at a .con address and now I might be forced to pay another gold membership fee on April 1st since I cannot change the automatic renewal settings, Please someone help me! if there is anyway I can access my settings again and possibly connect my xbox gamertag to my actual real email address and get rid of this .con address please help me out! thanks 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

With something like this, you are probably best of speaking with Support who will be able to look into your account and hopefully help you rectify this situation. Here is how to get in touch with them:

support.xbox.com/contact-us

You also cross-posted this in another thread (forums.xbox.com/.../1705675.aspx) so I have put the same answer there. However, please do not post two threads about the same issue in future.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.