cannot access my settings!

Everytime I try to open my settings I get a message that says sorry that didnt work for some reason. Followed by error code 0x80070002. The customer service guy had be do a reset to low res, and not only did it not work but now im stuck in low res becuase I cant go into my settings! Any ideas?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 89 Applies to:

Hey MegaTron,

Here are some steps to try for this issue.  It could be related to a system update according to the error code.

These are network errors. To resolve, you should troubleshoot your network connection.  The table half way down shows the various error codes.   Are you experiencing any other issues?  Is the console connected online?

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/system/troubleshoot-system-updates#722341e866e84699a227be0372d88c88

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello I have the same problem I am connected to the web and everything appears to work but I cannot access the settings menu no matter what I do ? Called customer support and they where useless :(

Kept telling me to carry out factory reset but how can I if I cannot get Into the settings menu ???

Any help would be  really appreciated as the xbox one experience so far is awful wish I had bought a ps4

Sorry this didn't help.

I am also getting the issue has anyone found a solution.

Sorry this didn't help.