Cannot access Email/Can't Download Profile

The issue I'm having is this:

My Xbox Live gamertag (obviously not this one) M1Zs1n1st3rR3D9 is associated with an email I cannot get to.  YES, I have gone through the 'Forgot Your Password' option on live.com but as the email account [Removed] is associated with my high school and I therefore cannot get to it (because it goes through an organization, it tells me I have to contact the organization.  I can't as I'm in college and no longer go to the high school).  It probably belongs to some other student now.  

I called Xbox Support several times but no one has been able to help me to transfer the account to a different email (preferrably the one attached to this gamertag.) partially due to the fact that they never once put in the new email correctly when they escalated the issue.  

I know the answers to the proofs (secret question, address, phone number, the works) but I apparently just can't use them to have them switch the email.  According to the support people on the phone it's because I don't have an 8/9-digit code that they keep sending to the email I can't access.  Then they send it to the email that was put in incorrectly.  Honestly, I'm not even sure Bill Gates could switch the account's email at this point.

Someone give me any help because at this point I just want it fixed.  The ticket number they gave me is: 119 695 8386 (Previous ticket number: 118 734 2154) (They also gave me a number to call back that doesn't exist: 119 645 7941)

Thanks for any and all help.

-Steph

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Try phoneing support. Or try getting in Contact with your school if you can.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

buy a playstation microsoft wants you to have to buy all this crap again making millions

Sorry this didn't help.

I am having the same problem it's asking for a security update and when I try to log in, it's doesn't work...the help support has a one hour to one hour and forty five minute wait..is it possible that someone hacked into their network

Sorry this didn't help.

no one hacked them microsoft is intentonally locking customers out so you have to pay for their crappy sevices again, you know they are boosting proffits by keeping people like you and me from the accounts that xbox knows you have the rights to. heck they even email me ( on the secondairy email they have for my gamer tag DownrangeDeer) stating my account is up for renewal but can't verifi that i have the right to the account. What a scam

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello unsealingWaif5

Please refer to this guide to change the email associated with your gamertag.

support.xbox.com/.../manage-microsoft-account

Sorry this didn't help.

won't matter a bit you'll still be locked out

Sorry this didn't help.

When I called the support people, they directed me here.  & I can't switch my account email because I don't have the password for it and I can't get into it to reset the password.  

Sorry this didn't help.