Cancelling a T3 pre-order at Gamestop (or T2)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Well, that's annoying, 3 times and the posts won't work. I typed out a paragraph each time but now I'm too tired to. If anyone can read what I posted, and can answer it, that'd be great lol =).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

sorry, no one can see your post

Sorry this didn't help.

So I pre-ordered 2 MW3's using the T2 = 9.99 promo (may as well, since I had some games laying around that qualified =P, plus CoD always has a high TiV so I figured I could use it towards some other games). I heard that if you cancel a pre-order using the T3G1F promotion, you would only be credited the amount that the games were originally worth (ex. A game had a TiV of $14 before being bumped up to $25 by the T2 deal). I also heard that if you don't pick up the game within the 3 days they hold it for, you would be credited back in FULL (so the $50 non tax credit from the T2 could be used on any other thing in the store) is that true? I asked an employee at my Gamestop who is usually a cool guy (handled my last 2 pre-orders and my 2 MW3 pre-orders) but he was obvously clueless as he wanted me to pay 19.99 after doing the T2 promo, even though it says 9.99 on the site AND MW3's site.

So long story short, has anyone pre-order using the T1/T2/T3 promo and cancelled/not picked up their game? Would you get full credit towards a diff game?

Sorry this didn't help.

That's a difficult question.  Perhaps you should ask for the manager next time you go into Gamestop.

Sorry this didn't help.