Cancel Xbox Live And Get A Full Refund.

2 months ago I purchased Xbox Live 2 months for $2, and I forgot to cancel it
yesterday. It auto renewed today and I totally forgot about it until now. I want
a refund please because I forgot to cael it yesterday and they already charged
me?

Question Info

Last updated November 7, 2018 Views 5,878 Applies to:

You would have to call support for help cancelling it. Microsoft does have a no refund policy so there is no guarantee they will give you a refund, but phone support would be the only ones who could do that.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

well two things on 1 month memberships (which is probably what you are on) they don't generally give refunds good luck

2 people were helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.

If you're looking for a refund on a monthly subscription, then you may be not get it with phone support. Occasionally you may get a customer support agent who has the option to refund you for a monthly gold subscription as a courtesy, but most do not. If you're lucky enough to get someone who can/will, I would highly recommend if you call to be as kind as you can, since a monthly refund is not something they all offer, and if they do it would be a courtesy refund which doesn't normally apply with your situation.  You get more flies with honey! Just a friendly heads up :)

Sorry this didn't help.

6.9. Refund policies. Unless otherwise provided by law or by a particular Service offer, all purchases are final, and non-refundable. Can find this under search (terms of use) Xbox.com

Sorry this didn't help.

I was dealing with the same thing just now. I was canceling a 12 month gold membership though. I used the chat support on the support page for xbox. The guy said that because I've been a loyal customer--I've basically had xbox live since I was 14 and I'm 21 now-- he would give me a courtesy refund. However, he also said it is rare that they do that because of the no refund thing they have going on at xbox. Sooo, I guess it just depends on how long you've been getting xbox live for. But, since you payed for a monthly, I don't know how lucky you'll get with the refund. It's definitely worth a try though. Good luck!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello i have had auto renew off for at least over a month now and no Xbox live for a week or so and today i got a charge for Xbox live for 10.49. I do not play Xbox anymore even and would like a refund this charge also got me an overdraft fee from my bank please issue a refund immediately or my overdraft fee charge will keep raising thank you.

Sorry this didn't help.