Cancel PSU Guardian's License

I can't cancel Phantasy star universe (PSU) Guardian's License on xbox. every time I try to cancel it i get an error saying "Xbox can't retrieve information from xbox live". When I go to xbox.com I can't find anything there that says anything about Guardian's License. I when to Upgrade/Manage I can't find anything about the Guardian's License, all I see was membership select. I really need help on this.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Oh and I forgot to add. It's also not letting me remove my Credit card because of that error "Xbox can't retrieve information from xbox live"

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

For reasons known only to Sega they decided that the only way to cancel a Guardian's License was through MS phone support. It's a free five minute phone call and you can moan about Sega's obtuse ways once you've hung up. You can get your credit card removed while you're on the phone too. 

Sorry this didn't help.

The card can't be removed while its tied to an active subscription. That's probably why you're getting an error at that point.

Sorry this didn't help.

Nevermind I think I found out what going on... It was still paying me even when wasn't paying for it. I hate this auto renew, now I have to pay $30.00+. I now that not much, but I don't know anyone with a credit card. I was using prepaid master card at the time. I don't know how i can pay that now. Just about everyone I know don't like credit card. I also phone the 4MY-XBOX help phone and thay sayd that thay don't take any prepaid mastercard or any other so not i don't know how to pay it off. unless there's a why to pay it off with out a credit card or a prepaid cards.

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, TheXxGuy. Sorry to hear about your situation. You can see a list of valid payment options here, any of which should work: forums.xbox.com/.../153161.aspx. Very sorry for any inconvenience this  has caused. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes I do have a question for you or anyone that reads this. I hear you can add bank to paypal, maybe this can help me pay off my PSU License. But I don't know how to do that, I was thinking of anyone can give me a quick guild on how to do that or can give me a link to a website that helps.

Sorry this didn't help.

I know you can add Paypal as a payment option but I've no idea if the Guardian's License will accept it. Here's the guide to adding it - support.xbox.com/.../add-edit-xbox-live-payment-option - Worth a shot at any rate.

Sorry this didn't help.

I haven't payed this off yet... This is getting me so mad I can't find a way to put money into paypal. I've been trying to find out how to do this forever. I'm going to ask this, can you pay with paypal, but using a prepaid mastercard on the paypal. does that work ?

Sorry this didn't help.

Now it says it canceled. now I don't know what's going on. But I still have to pay for something, what is going on ?!?!. Everything that is going on is missing with my head. Now I don't know what to do. Do I still have to pay it off ?

Sorry this didn't help.

Dont know much about (PSU), but if you have a renewal on a service on Xbox, you cannot stop it while on Xbox.

For the CC not being able to delete that I know is because you currently have something on auto renewal. You must contact whoever you are paying for the service from and tell them you would no longer wish to continue.

Sorry this didn't help.