Canadian xbox one in England

Hey everybody, I am currently living in Canada on a working visa, and will be going back to England in the next few months. Now obviously the xbox one is alot cheaper in Canada than it is in England, so I was thinking about picking one up here and then using it back in England. I know the games and console are region free this year, what would the other restrictions or set backs be from having a Canadian bought console in England Any information would be greatly appreciated :D

Thank you! Jason

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:
Answer

Hi Jasonis....

>>Where did you grab a new PSU from? One that would support english 220v??>>

So basically i had this issue :-) of US PSU...so these guys gave me option to return my current one and they l send it to any US or UK address..So i did not want to do that since, i will get into more complications regarding international shipment and all

What i did for the time being was bought a transformer and playing it(stepdown) and in addition i have bought a new PSU(25 pounds) from Microsoft UK support and got it delivered to my friends place..He would bring it next week when he comes :-)

Basically you can get it from myservice.xbox.com

Hope this answers ur query..Let me know if have any further queries...

Regards

Deepak

deeps

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer

Also, if purchased in Canada, you would only be able to to play region A or region free Blu-rays.

The UK region is B for Blu-rays, however lots of sites do sell region free Blu-rays in the UK.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.