Can't view the people i've blocked.

Every time i try to view the people i have blocked i keep getting this message.. "Try again soon. Not sure what happened there. (0x87c40000)"

Anyone else getting this error message?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The code stands for, 'you made your bed, now sleep in it.' Stop blocking people! lol

LOL tbh with you dude.. i LITERALLY only blocked like ONE dude.. i'm SERIOUS ^^'

Can I ask though ... You blocked them for a reason ( and I don't want to know ) so why would you want to view them? Surely the whole idea of blocking someone is to, well block them? lol

It was honestly just some random person that started to 'follow' me and i just felt like looking at the gamertag and whatnot.. sounds dumb i know but still.. the feature isn't even working lol

Try it from smart glass

[quote user="Lofty Who"]

Can I ask though ... You blocked them for a reason ( and I don't want to know ) so why would you want to view them? Surely the whole idea of blocking someone is to, well block them? lol

[/quote]I'm fairly certain the option to view them is there as a way of unblocking them if you so desired.

You block them for a reason, so you don't have to see or hear form them.

[quote user="C0MP3LLED"]

You block them for a reason, so you don't have to see or hear form them.

[/quote]Yes, but there have been instances in the past where I'm sure everyone's accidentally blocked a friend. This helps you reverse that.

thanks for clearing that up Galactic Geek.. people don't seem to understand that or they just like being jerks on a xbox forum lol.. i blocked some RANDOM dude for pretty much no reason and i wanted to just see his gamertag on the 'people i have blocked' list and it doesn't work.. just wanted to know if anyone else was having this problem.. that's all. no need for a big ordeal lol

I can view my blocked list fine. I actually had an instance where I blocked someone on 360 and ended up in a party with them. So this feature came in useful as the guy really isnt all that bad