Can't View Storage Anymore?

One thing I noticed with the Xbox One is that you can't view how storage is on the hdd anymore. I looked everywhere and could not find it at all. This needs to be put back on the dashboard. I also noticed that there is no download history either as I ran into a problem downloading some add ons for my games. I toy around with it some more tonight after I get home from work to see what else is missing. These are a couple of features though that I use mostly.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

not yet but it will come with an update.

You should have around 391gb of storage space roughly if that helps at all.

@Unreal Warfare

Thank you for that info. Much appreciated :)

I will have to keep a tab on it lol

391 GB -3.25 GB -49GB -1.2GB = 334GB left approx.

I think I will need a new HDD early next year.

I noticed this as well.  So there are no longer arcade games to download?  Since 360 games will work on the XBone, i was really hoping to download my purchased arcade games.

Also, there is no browse feature for games.  Only search is available.  So the library of 360 on demand games are also not available anymore??

[quote user="fezzman"]

I noticed this as well.  So there are no longer arcade games to download?  Since 360 games will work on the XBone, i was really hoping to download my purchased arcade games.

Also, there is no browse feature for games.  Only search is available.  So the library of 360 on demand games are also not available anymore??

[/quote]

360 games don't play on Xbox One.