Can't view my account

Can't view my account, I get "LOOKS LIKE YOU FOUND A GLITCH IN THE SYSTEM" or something of that nature, I've logged in using 2 different computers, responded to my verification emails, but I cannot view my account information. It's been like this for nearly a week. i can't play online. 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

All I want to do Is change my billing info...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Suspended until you update your payment options?  No worries.  First thing's first.  Go on your console, go to Settings --> Account --> Manage Payment Options.  Add a new payment option that can handle your declined charge.  Now return to Account Management.  Under "Your Memberships", select Xbox LIVE Gold.  Choose Change Payment Option.  Select your good payment option.  The declined charge should process, and your suspension should be lifted.  You may now remove your old payment option by returning to Account Management and selecting Manage Payment Options.

-

If your current payment option should be working, but isn't, you may need to contact Xbox Customer Support to have them manually process the pending charge now, or you can wait for the system to try again on its own.  If Customer Support cannot process the charge, but you're sure the payment method should be working, contact your bank or card company to make sure they have the correct info on file for you, and that no restrictions are being applied to how you use your payment method.

Sorry this didn't help.

Billing issue?

Call phone support and speak to the billing department.

That is the only option when you've run into a billing issue.

Sorry this didn't help.