Can't verify my back-up email adress to recognize my new computer and get Xbox Live Gold

Hey there my account is OmittingBadge53 and I can'T manage to upgrade to Xbox Live Gold cause they don't recognize my computer.. Obviously it's a brand new one so..

They ask me a code that they send to a back up adress that I havent used for years.. So i had to reset my security informations of my default email adress but it will take one complete month to take effect.. And there is nothing i can do to get access to my old adress cause its been too long and i dont remember any security informations.. 

How can I manage to just upgrade my xbox live account.. Nor credit card and paypal works.. I don't know what to do..

P.S sorry for my english i didnt find the french forum haha

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Do you get any specific message or status code when trying to purchase with your credit card or paypal? Have you tried purchasing XBL Gold on your console?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi OmittingBadge,

You can manage your security proofs by following the steps on this page: support.xbox.com/.../lost-proofs

Trying to purchase the subscription from your console may be the easiest solution, if you're still having troubles please post back with a specific error message or status code. Otherwise using a prepaid code should work as well.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.