Can't use paypal.

Hello Dear Microsoft,

Sorry, there's an issue with your account. To fix this problem, visithttps://account.live.com or choose a different payment method.

I've used the same paypal account to buy 2 months of gold for $2. I've chatted with ambassadors and support technican and told me i re-add my paypal account. Change password etc. But it didn't work. 2 months before everything was absolute fine, i bought 2 months for $2ˇwith the same paypal account.

I've read maybe i owe money for microsoft, but i can remove my payment option so i think it is not possible, and on my billing account there is only the past 2$ gold.

Sorry for my english. 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 197 Applies to:

Generally when you have a payment issue, your sent an email telling you that your payment didn't go through or an email requesting that you update your payment information. According to the forums Error: 8382025C means that your paypal account is not supported.

support.xbox.com/.../use-paypal

There's the paypal and billing link. Perhaps something on there can be of further help?

Also it wouldn't hurt to contact paypal in case there is an issue on their end.

Thanks! Good Luck!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Greetings, H4xib0y! Very sorry to hear about your situation. To get started let's have you log on to https://billing.microsoft.com and verify that your payment options are configured correctly according to this sticky: forums.xbox.com/.../153161.aspx.

If you have verified that everything is correct on your end I would recommend getting in touch with phone support for your region. They will be able to assist you further with this matter.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

I've used paypale to buy xbox live content before. No change was on my account. Just once worked and now not. Everything is fine, i don't getting error code.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Boy! As Darcy pointed out, if the troubleshooting in that guide doesn't help, you should contact phone support to see if they can help you further with your billing account. You can get in touch with them here: support.xbox.com/contact-us

Sorry this didn't help.