Can't Update My Xbox, Nothing I try works.

I Can't Update my Xbox. I've tried updating it the normal way but right when it finishes it says it can't process the update. I've tried installing the update through a usb and the xbox extracts it but when it says updating system it cuts off and says it can't download the update. I thought maybe it was because I had no more space and I went to go delete some stuff because it said it only had 314 mb space left but there was nothing to delete or transfer. The xbox memory is just full. I've tried formatting it, I've tried clearing it's system cache but nothing works. Is Something wrong with my xbox?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Delete some old gamesave files you no longer need in order to make room for the update.  I'm guessing you only have the built in Memory Unit, and not the 250/320GB Hard Drive.  One solution, since you seem unable to delete anything, is to buy a Hard Drive, and then try to update again.  If it isn't monetarily feasible for you to purchase a Hard Drive right now, check everything again under the memory tab.  Check for avatar props, old savegame files, downloaded Arcade games, Demos, Themes, Gamerpics, anything.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have the built in memory unit in the xbox and another hard drive. the hard drive has 3.5 gb free space but the memory unit despite having 314 mb space left has nothing I can delete.

For Example it says:

Games and Apps: 0KB

Profiles: 0KB

Demos: 0KB

Videos:0KB

ETC.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.