Can't turn on party Chat

My bf and I both are unable to turn on party chat when connecting with others online. 

Router & Modem make/model: Bob2
Wired or wireless: Wireless
Multiple consoles on the same network (Yes/No):  Yes

Both our consoles have open NAT's. I have run through all the troubleshooting available. i.e. clearing MAC address, Rebooting my router, restoring settings on my router, disconnecting 1 of the consoles and attempting to connect with only one, using a DMZ, forwarding ports. We have none of these issues connecting with others on the 360's in the house.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I found Party Chat's work fine if you're not currently playing BF4. It works with anything other then that game. So I will always to have join or start a party before starting BF4.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have the same issue as do others it would appear. I think its more than likely an operating system software issue rather than your connection. Hopefully microsoft will address it in an update. It is very inconsistent. Sometimes it works straight away other times it wont work at all.

I have resorted to just using Skype for the time being. The other thing that seems to work is turning the chat on before you join the party.

Hope this helps.

Sorry this didn't help.

As I'd hoped would happen the party chat issue has resolved on its own...must have been on Xbox's end which is what I think a lot of people were thinking, glad it's resolved, I can now party chat away to my little heart's content  :)

Sorry this didn't help.