Can't sync data to the cloud at this moment error code(-80999337). Annoyance.

I have the dreaded CANT SYNC DATA TO THE CLOUD MESSAGE (-80099324). Something happened after I DL the COD GHOST DLC! I can not get online unless I sync data which is not happening, and have to option out to offline play. Now after I do this for about a minute of continuous button spamming to sync data I just click offline and ghost finally loads to multiplayer. It also happens during madden. I can get online in mp but have to select offline play first. . . Also what the hell! The one never informs you you are DL the dlc until you exit out the game and look it up in another """"APP"""". Dam app this, app that. What the hell happened to just options or simplicity.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

I had this issue last night. Do a reset by holding down the power button on the console for 10 seconds until the console cycles off. Wait about a minute and restart the system. Should clear that syncing issue right up.

^This. I had this error on almost every app and game last night. 24hrs suggestion clears it right up. I think there is an issue with it staying in the "Instant On" mode for too long.

Thank you.