Can't stop you from billing me!

I have forgot my username and my password... ive done every possible type of recovery i can and nothing has worked, i have got all the info microsoft should need to cancel my account and that is the billing information.

I do not need or want xbox live yet i cannot stop being billed from it, i have tryed ringing microsoft and not even got through to them, not that it would help, there service is appauling and i would be surprized if i could understand the person on the other end.

What can i do?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Well if you don't know the details for the account (WLID, security questions etc) then Support can't help you. They need this to verify who you are and not just someone who has stolen your wallet.

The only other option I could suggest is putting a block on payments to Microsoft through your bank. Though of course that would prevent that card being used for any account on Live. Also having a 'dead' payment option on your present account would lead to it eventually being suspended for non-payment.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

How exacly would i put a block on payments to microsoft via my bank... ive never had to do anything like this before.

Cheers.

Sorry this didn't help.

Go into the bank and ask them to stop payment to Microsoft/Xbox Live.

Sorry this didn't help.