Can't stay connected since the new update.

Ever since I got the new update I haven't been able to stay connected. Also I can't test my connection since I have a new 360 that has a built in wireless adapter, nice fail Microsoft.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello.  Could you try and rebooting your Router and see if that helps.  If not please post back.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I am having the same issue,  I log in then within the next 3 minutes it logs me out.  this occurs on the dashboard and on netflix so far.  it worked after the update and nothing has changed.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, I have the same problem. I can't stay connected when I want to play a game. Since 2 days now I can't play MW3, X-Box Live disconnect me everytime. HELP!!!

Sorry this didn't help.

watching netflix and still getting disconnected.  it tells me to switch to a profile that has an active xbox live account or upgrade to xbox live.  I ran the network troubleshooter on the xbox and it tells me to enable UPnP but i go into my router using 192.168.0.1 as the address in the browser and UPnP is enabled.  I have restarted the xbox several times and the router.  I have a 40/5 connection and nothing else on the network has issues.  I am also using an ethernet connection for the internet to the xbox.

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, SSxxRaMPaGe88. Having a built-in wireless adapter shouldn't prevent you from running a connection test. To do so navigate to Settings > System > Network Settings >Select your Connection >Test Xbox LIVE Connection. Give it a shot and let me know what the results are. In addition, any extra information about under what circumstances you are disconnected would be very helpful. Thank you in advance! Standing by.

To everyone else with a support question, we would be happy to assist. To start, please click this link to create a new thread by clicking this link forums.xbox.com/.../addpost.aspx. Be sure to include a full description of your issue as well as all the troubleshooting steps you have tried so far. Thank you in advance!

Sorry this didn't help.